SUMMIT CONTRACTORS ELECTRICAL SPECIALISTS IN RICHMOND HILL, ON
Residential Electrical Services
Question: How many Summit contractors does it take to change a light bulb? Answer: One. And now that we have your attention, please allow us to introduce our other electrical services.
From your front porch to your living room and beyond, our team of licensed, trained professionals will keep you powered up and out of the dark.
We do so much more than just change light bulbs:
- New construction design and wiring install
- Meter Installation
- Breaker Panels (new Installations)
- Panel Upgrades (Fuses to Circuit Breakers)
- System Service Upgrades to carry a higher load
- Old Knob and Tube wiring replacement
- Aluminum Wiring safety audits
- Trouble Shooting and Repair of existing infrastructure
Kitchen, Bathroom and Basement Electrical
- Appliance Circuits
- Attic, Kitchen and Bath Ventilation Fans
- Range Hoods
- Ceiling Fans
- Wired-in Smoke and CO Alarms
- Adding extra Switches and Receptacles (incl. GFCI)
- Electric Heating Installation, incl. furnace and baseboard heaters
- Ceiling Lights
- Task Lighting
- Spot Lights
- Recessed Lighting (Pot Lights)
- Dimmer Switches
- Motion Sensor Light Controls
- Garage Door Openers
- Air Conditioner wiring
- Daylight Sensor Exterior Lights
- Pool and Spa wiring
- Hot Tub wiring
- Soffit Pot Lights
- Landscape Lighting
Summit Contractors offers you a team that will expertly take care of any electrical repairs, upgrades or brand new installations for you.
We secure and schedule all electrical permits and inspections.
Contact us for a free quote for your electrical needs. We offer payment plans.
Customer satisfaction and superior customer service are our priority.
Serving Richmond Hill, Toronto, Scarborough, North York, Markham, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Maple, Concord, King City, Stouffville, Newmarket, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Keswick, Pickering, and surrounding areas.