SUMMIT CONTRACTORS HVAC SERVICES IN RICHMOND HILL, ON
Gas Furnace Installation and Repairs
Benefits of a Forced-Air Gas Furnace
- Cheaper than electricity.
- Quickly warms up your whole home.
- It works as a humidifier and filters the air inside your home.
- Can provide both heat ventilation as well as central air conditioning.
What We Do:
We perform quality repairs, installations (disconnect, relocate and reinstall lines and the appliances) and after-sale service of gas furnaces.
Our priorities are skilled workmanship, reliability, quality of customer service, and doing it on time.
What You Can Expect from Us During Installation:
1. Our licensed HVAC professionals come in for a consultation and check your space to identify your heating and efficiency needs and budget, and then suggest the best gas furnace for your requirements. (We deal with most of the major brands in the industry.)
2. We determine what, if anything, needs to be installed before we install the furnace ie. ductwork, floor drain to remove water which is a by-product of the heating process, chimney to release the by-products of combustion, etc.
3. The next important concern is the gasline installation. Gas piping installations have to meet specific criteria to ensure there are no leaks and you must have a carbon monoxide detector running in your building. There are many installation risks when it comes to installing gas piping, which is why it is ESSENTIAL to opt for a trained, licensed professional who can do the job with minimum disruptions.
4. Having a professional from Summit Contractors install your gas piping ensures the job is done correctly, safely and up to code.
5. Each and every furnace job we have done since 2005 is proof of the skilled workmanship, reliability, quality and on-time work we do.
Repairs and Maintenance after Installation
Once installed, maintenance and servicing of your existing furnace are important. We offer regular checkups as well as repairs to ensure that your unit is functioning optimally, thus helping you curb your energy expenses.
With Summit Contractors’ trustworthy services, you can be assured you’ll get a great quality furnace and equally great post-sales services for maintenance and repairs because customer satisfaction and superior customer service are our primary goal.
We provide gas furnace installation, repairs and maintenance services for residential and commercial spaces across Richmond Hill, Toronto, Scarborough, North York, Markham, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Maple, Concord, King City, Stouffville, Newmarket, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Keswick, Pickering, and surrounding areas.
Contact us for a free quote for your new gas furnace!
Read below if you want to know more about the different models we sell and service.
What is an AFUE Rating?
The AFUE rating is the percentage of the overall fuel amount that is utilized in generating heat. A higher rating means a more efficient furnace, and more savings on heating costs for you.
The majority of new model forced-air furnaces have AFUE ratings from 90% to 97%. Hence, only 3% to 10% of heat is lost out through the chimney.
Choosing Armstrong is a good idea for better models, efficiency ratings, features, prices, warranty, and more.
A Variety of Natural Gas Furnace Operations Are Available From Armstrong Air:
Single Stage Performance
Armstrong Air’s single stage furnace focuses on an affordable operation to conserve energy and also keep your home comfortable. Popular models are A951S, A951A, A931A, A801A and A951E.
Constant Torque Blower & Two- or Single-Stage Performance
An Armstrong Air Two Stage Performance furnace has two different speed operations with full speed and a half (or reduced) and constant torque motors. It is the perfect balance between performance and efficiency. Popular models are A962E, A951E, and A801E
Variable Speed Blower & Multi-Stage Performance
Armstrong Multi-Stage Performance Air furnaces modulate the heat output and air velocity nearly continuously, depending on the demanded heat and outside temperature thus saving you a lot of energy. Popular models are A97MV, A962V, and A802V
Customer satisfaction and superior customer service are our primary objectives.
With Summit Contractors’ trustworthy services, you can be assured you’ll get a great quality furnace and equally great post-sales services for maintenance and repairs. Contact us for a free quote for your new gas furnace.